Procharger's P-1SC Stage 2 supercharger complete supercharger kit 1FC212-SCI for the 1996-1998 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4V. This Supercharger kit by Procharger, will take your Cobra all the way up to 60-70% more rear wheel horsepower! This Procharger SC kit is the fastest way to take your Cobra to the next level of bolt on performance. Makes a great power adder for any 4V Ford Cobra Mustang 1996, 1997, or 1998
Procharger's Supercharger Design
Procharger's patented supercharger design eliminates the need for oil lines and punching a hole in the oil pan. Additionally, instead of being forced to utilize heated engine oil or the grease in sealed bearings, SC ProChargers are internally lubricated with an extremely high quality synthetic oil which is specifically engineered for high speed use, and produces the least frictional heat and parasitic load. The self-contained design also avoids the risk of clogged supercharger oil lines, oil drainage problems, and engine oil leakage starvation. By combining an advanced multi-patented supercharger transmission design with the highest quality oil, ProCharger's superchargers produce a larger net power gain, because they run cooler and consume less power than oil-fed designs. ProCharger the most durable superchargers available, and are backed by industry leading warranty coverage.
ProCharger's P-1SC Self Contained Supercharger
The ProCharger P-1SC self contained supercharger includes high end performance features, like CNC machined casings for precise alignment and 6061 Billet Aluminum housings. It utilizes a 4.10:1 step up ratio, and other advancements include aerospace quality high speed bearings, a custom Teflon high pressure dual lipped seal, and a 7075 T-6 Billet Impeller. For any Mustang Cobra 4.6L owner, who would like to produce 400-500 rear wheel horsepower, you can't go wrong with a P-1SC supercharger. Also, this setup is very responsive and you will not experience supercharger lag.
- 1996-1998 Mustang Cobra 4.6L 4V V8
- Bolt on 60-70% more horsepower gain @ 8-10 psi
- 100% complete bolt-on system
- Lowest charge air temperature
- Procharger P-1SC-1 self contained supercharger
- ProFlow bypass valve
- All necessary brackets, connectors, and hardware
- Fittings, lines, and belts
- High performance direct path air intake
- Fuel and tuning parts
- Instruction manual with photographs and user friendly text
- Due to variability among OEM computers, and the prevalence of custom modifications,dyno tuning may be required
- 6 psi pulley for ‘96-01 Cobra requires cut-down impeller, which limits max boost to 8 psi onstock motors
- Bosch 30 lb/hr fuel injectors required, FRPP part #M-9593-B302 (not supplied)
- Standard 12 month limited warranty
Please Note: ProCharger Supercharger Systems are built to order for our customers and accordingly, we require you to submit additional information about your vehicle. Because of this there can be a 5 to 7 day lead time on orders once your information is received.